CCC Audiologist (Levin and Palmerston North)
Need a new challenge in 2021?
CCC Audiologist, part time or fulltime with flexible hours.
# Do you love audiology and providing the best solutions for your clients?
# Are you a MNZAS audiologist looking for an opportunity to join an independent private practice to showcase your clinical skills and talents?
# Are you looking for a career change to an area of NZ with great lifestyle choice?
Perfect! then please read on!
- We are looking for a CCC-NZ Audiologist for our busy and long established independent private practice, for our Levin Clinic with time in our Palmerston North and Whanganui clinics.
- Hours are flexible even for school holidays.
- The Practice provides specialist care in adult hearing rehabilitation and hearing diagnostic services
- If you don’t want to be just another team member then this is your chance to be part of a practice that always puts the clients first with emphasis on client service and best practice .There are no preferred suppliers and no requirement for fitting quotas or sales targets
- This is a varied, dynamic and operational role and requires someone who loves audiology and is a ‘people person.’
- Superior salary package
- Help with relocation costs in New Zealand if required
- Assistance with initial accommodation costs
- Financial help towards ‘Stand Down Periods’ or ‘Training’ Bond payment if applicable
- Overseas and local travel to selected audiology events/conferences.
- NZAS fees
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Further information can be obtained by email to [email protected]
Applications can be made in strictest confidence by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected] .
476 Church Street Palmerston North
27 Cambridge Street Levin, 224 Victoria Ave Whanganui, The Hub Allardice Street Dannevirke