Audiometrist, Hearing Therapist, Talented Receptionist
Do you have a warm vibrant personality and enjoy providing a superior service to clients? Then this Hearing Clinic needs you. No one day is the same. If you are an Audiometrist, or Hearing Therapist and would like a role with plenty of variety then this is for you.
- Minor repair of hearing aids or dispatch to supplier as required.
- Check that hearing aids and other items received are as ordered and contact supplier and Audiologist to resolve errors.
- Check all items returned from repair to ensure the repair has been made and hearing aids are appropriately programmed. Liaise with Audiologist as required.
- Stock control (support Audiologist)
- Providing administrative support to manager, A&F and clinic team
- Answering phone and emails appropriately and in timely manner
- Assist with promotional activities: emails, letters, newsletters.
- Provide hearing screening tests, hearing needs assessments, hearing-aid use support, ALD advice as required (approx. 1 day/week)
- You take pride in your work and have a can-do type of personality.
- Your telephone manner is warm and clear, and you help where you can on the phone.
- You are accurate when making bookings.
- You will provide a superior customer focused service when answering phone and emails and attending to clients in front office/reception area.
For more details and a copy of the Job Description
For more information and a detailed JD please send your CV and cover letter to Glen Stichbury Phone 09 522 13 13 or 021830 850
Phone 09 522 13 13 or 021830 850
Email: [email protected]